Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Upgrades!

I've been working on some blog upgrades and tweaks. I added an "about" page and tweaked the feed a bit to give it a better look and flow. Aside from that I have been working on a new Google Currents page for this site and for the new and improved Geeks Gone Raw website. When they go live links and QR codes will be hitting those internet streets for sure... get your tablets and phones ready.

Its an ongoing process, so for once you should see more posts here about recent endeavors and experiences. I would like to write a little bit about Google Currents here too. Its a great service, a little wonky to set up, but fairly easy to get used to and its quite the media bombardment tool.



Welp, that's pretty much all I have to say about that. Keep an eye out on OpenSourceNoob, EnthusReviews, and GeeksGoneRaw for various updates, news, videos and random awesomeness.


-OpenSourceNoob-